This is a super easy meal to make on the fly! Oatmeal with added protein and topped with a bit of fruit and peanut butter. Gluten free, and great macros to keep you satiated for a while!
Macros for this bowl: 24p 42c 12f (355kcals)
- mix together the following in the bowl:
- 1/2 cup oats (40grams)
- 1 serving PB & Honey @pescience protein4oats (20grams) or you can use regular protein powder too. The Protein4oats powders come in flavors that normal oatmeal does (like apples/cinnamon, peanut butter/honey, etc)
- 1cup waterand topped with diced plum & 1tbsp of PB drizzle
- microwave for 90seconds
- While microwaving, cut up a plum
- Then add plum to oats and drizzle 1 TBSP (16grams) of peanut butter on top!
0 CommentsJoin The Conversation