This recipe is inspired by the giant PDX and Levain Bakery cookies that seem to pop into my instagram frequently these days. This recipe has 10 total ingredients (it sounds like a lot but I’m including things like the vanilla extract and baking powder) so it’s a little more than I normally like to have in a recipe, but these are worth it!
This recipe makes 5 Giant Gluten-Free cookies (or 15-20 normal size cookies)
Macros per cookie for either recipe: 24p 24c 10f (291kcals) — this does include the chocolate chips!
- 1 medium banana (90grams)
- 1 container (5.3oz) of Light and Fit 0% greek yogurt (any flavor!)
- 60 grams of nut butter (I used All-American Protein PB)
- 1 TBSP Vanilla extract
- 1 Egg
- 56g coconut flour (8 TBSP)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 90grams of protein powder (I used Quest Vanilla)
- 60 grams (4TBSP) Mini Chocolate chips or your choice of mix in! But the macros are calculated with the choc. chips
- DO NOT preheat the oven — You’ll be letting these cookies chill out before baking them
- Add the 5 wet ingredients to a blender or mixing bowl (I don’t own a mixing bowl/mixer so I used my ninja blender)
- Blend or mix thoroughly – I let my blender run for 60-90seconds
- Add the 4 dry ingredients and blend/mix thoroughly again
- Gently mix in the chocolate chips
- Divide batter into 5 big blobs and set in a tupperware container (don’t try to shape/press them — we want to keep them as ‘fluffy’ as possible)
- Freeze until you’re ready to bake them!
- Once chilled and you decide you want one, preheat the oven to 375
- Place cookie(s) on a greased baking sheet and bake for 18-20minutes until edges are golden brown (you may have to decrease the baking time if you do more normal, smaller cookies instead)