Delicious, 4 ingredients & gluten free! This recipe makes 1 serving. Macros for the recipe: 17p 13c 4f (160kcals)
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 20grams PES vanilla protein powder (~1/2scoop) – use code LACEY for discount
- 10grams Pamela’s chocolate chunk cookie mix (I ordered from here on amazon)
- 1 tsp Pamela’s not xanthan not guar powder — ordered from here on amazon
- Blend ingredients together
- Pour mixture into ice cream maker (I use this one from Cuisinart)
- Let ice cream maker run for 15-25minutes.
Bonus recipe: waffles
- Mix together 1scoop protein powder with 1 scoop Pamcakes pancake mix (code UPLIFT for discount) and 5-6tbsp water. Makes 2 mini waffles!
0 CommentsJoin The Conversation