Conquer your 2021 fitness goals with the UpliftFit Nutrition “2021 Fit Life Challenge!”
Are you ready to say goodbye to 2020?! I sure am. With this challenge, we are saying goodbye to chaos, confusion, and inconsistency, and HELLO to confidence, accountability, and change!
We start January 1st, 2021!
What You’ll Get:
-8 weeks of killer gym OR home workouts designed for gaining muscle, losing fat, and improving strength (5 days per week!)
-App access for tracking workout progress & instructional form videos for every exercise
-Initial macronutrient consult based on goals and needs
-Private facebook group for questions & facebook lives with access to 3 registered dietitians and 4 nutrition coaches!
-25% off MSRP clinician grade, third party tested supplements
-Delivered in excel spreadsheet to keep forever once the challenge finishes
-Limited spots to upgrade for biweekly macro coaching ($100 addition)
Please ensure to sign up using your preferred email address. Please look for an email after Christmas with all your challenge details- including an assessment form for your starting macronutrient consult, facebook group access, and workout app access!
If you want to upgrade to include biweekly email coaching- please send a request at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Testimonials from the 2020 Fit Life Challenge:
- I have been lifting for the past 7 years and nothing has given me a burn like Lacey’s challenge workouts! Other programs are very hard to understand or are only geared toward a specific level. Lacey’s workouts are easy to understand for any level of fitness and will push you past your limits. She explains her plan in detail how to best execute her plan. Not only is Lacey an inspirational coach, she also motivates her clients and truly sets them up for success. Although I am loving the physical changes from the challenge I appreciate the mental gains even more. I am falling back in love with the gym again and looking forward to my workouts. Thank you Lacey <3
- I started off this challenge very skeptical because I am someone who sticks to a very basic workout plan and rep range. Sets with more than 12 reps were not done. Ever! I had been trying to cut for MONTHS previously, and my weight didn’t budge. I started this workout program and immediately lost 4 pounds. I’ve been able to maintain it all month also. My body was stressed and inflamed. My motivation was slowly fading. This challenge worked for me! I NEVER would have stepped out of my comfort zone like this if it weren’t for Lacey. My motivation to hit the gym is back and I feel the most energized I have in a long time. I also want to point out that I previously lifted 6 days a week. If I missed a day, I stressed it and felt “guilty.” This challenge made day 6 optional. So the one week that I could only make it to the gym five days instead of six didn’t make me feel like I was going off of the plan. The psychology behind the plan is brilliant. I am so thankful that Lacey provided this program for us. I won’t be scared to step out of the box again. Thank you!
- When i first started the challenge workouts i read through the program and my initial thought was..”i dont know how to do ANY of these workouts” and “what have i gotten myself into” haha. Day 1 (lets be honest week 1) i was on youtube at the gym watching videos on perfect form for each workout. I was so excited to have a new program, new workout splits, and to really challenge myself. It took the first full week, and a little longer gym sessions, to find the right weight and correct my form on alot of the workouts! i also go to a small gym that doesnt have the extensive equiptment that most gyms have. Thats ZERO excuse though because i found ways to modify the workouts and still get the same burn! (Again thanks youtube!) I 100% still at week 4 feel challenged with each workout, and the best part..ive gone up slightly in weights with each week! And boy is that an AMAZING feeling! The workouts deff put me out of my comfort zone at the gym and i was a little scared at first. But looking back, man does 4 weeks fly by, and ive noticed so many amazing changes in my body, not just physically on the outside but on the inside too! This challenge is exactly what i needed to get out of my rut, to help push me one step further, and really just continue to fall in love with this lifestyle more and more! My mind is set on getting on that stage soon, and i cant wait to continue to push myself and see what i can do!!
- Joining your challenge was the best decision I made! Joining a community of people who share my same passion/goals really inspired me this whole month and I truly believed this was the reason I was able to stick with the challenge! The workouts were AMAZING. They were both challenging and fun and they helped me push myself. The best part was, when leaving the gym, I felt so energized and empowered. I struggle with depression so the workouts really helped boost my mood. I also loved the fact that you shared a ton of resources related to fitness and nutrition in the challenge so that not only were we following a plan, but we were learning at the same time. Loved that!
- I have enjoyed the challenge workouts so much! These workouts were not easy and encouraged me to work hard so that I wasn’t slacking in the gym. I enjoyed that they were very challenging but I was always able to complete them in a timely manner so that I didn’t have to spend hours in the gym to see results. I also really liked the extra ploy day that was optional because going to the gym six days a week can certainly be time consuming but the ploy day had me sweating in no time. It took me between 30-40 minutes so it was great for me to do on a day I was feeling short on time. I loved the motivation of the other girls in the Facebook group because on days I was not feeling very motivated I could look in that group and see how hard everyone else was working. Overall these workouts were awesome and I will be continuing them for sure!!
- I absolutely loved the challenge. I’ve often found myself bored or unmotivated when doing a workout program for more than a few weeks but the workouts in this challenge honestly pushed and motivated me more than any other program I’ve done to date (and I’ve done a lot from various coaches/online programs!). I found myself excited to workout because I knew that not only would I get an a$$-kicking every time, I never found the workouts to get easier. I knew I would have to push myself every time to complete them and my body never grew complacent or accustomed to what I was doing. The variance and exercises were expertly and intelligently designed to cause fatigue and results in a way that was both physically and emotionally rewarding. I felt myself getting stronger every workout and always left feeling accomplished and satisfied. Any negative thoughts, stress or doubts that I had walking into the gym soon disappeared because I was one hundred percent focused and committed to the challenge in front of me. I’ve been hard pressed to find another workout program that has left me feeling the way this one has and for that, I’m incredibly grateful to Lacey to have designed this program and offered it to her clients.
- I worked with Lacey last year as my coach, took a break and got back to it with her in September. It turns out I picked the absolute best time to get back to it as I’ve recently had the pleasure of participating in her “September challenge”. This challenge was just that, a challenge, but a very welcome one! The workouts pushed me harder than I’ve pushed myself in a long time, they were easy to follow and I could easily track my progress and Lacey was there to help with any questions along the way. I in fact liked the challenge workouts so much, that I plan to continue doing them for 2-3 more weeks. While it is always nice to make physical progress (and believe me, I did), this challenge provided me with more mental progress than anything. I realized that I am capable of more than I give myself credit for and my mind set towards nutrition and exercise is finally where I want it to be. I care more about how I feel and less about how I look, but after this challenge honestly, I look good and I feel even better. I am forever grateful to Lacey for providing such an easy to follow and seriously effective challenge. After not feeling like myself for a few months, I can truly say that I am back to my normal self and have even improved. I would highly recommend Lacey as a coach and this challenge to anyone who wants to push themselves but is willing to put in the work!